Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YuriP

YuriP

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was looking for a good and big computer forum to help people and perhaps if ever needed post my questions on. My name is Yuri  i've been active on Computer Communities for some years and always voluntary help people. Since this this year Microsoft MVP in Windows Expert-Consumer.

I hope I can bring some good advice to problems people having here. And wish you all a great day.

Yuri :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Hey there Yuri, welcome to Bleeping Computer. :welcome:

Here's hoping you have a great day as well.

We'll see you in the Forums.

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

#3 Ballonflower90

Ballonflower90

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

Welcome to the site. It is very nice to see more and more people jumping in. I am happy to know that you have Microsoft training. Looking forward to learning from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users