Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pavilion 15nt-200: Good Computer?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hal06

Hal06

• Members
  • 917 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Hello. Would this be a good laptop for everyday use? No gaming; just work stuff, internet surfing, and video watching.

Is it a bad idea to get Windows 7 rather that 8?

I wish it had more USB ports. Can they be added?

Any other questions I should be asking?

Thanks.

http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Laptops/HP-Pavilion/G1V32AV?HP-Pavilion-15t-n200-Notebook-PC-with-Windows-7-ENERGY-STAR-&jumpid=ba_r329_hhocse&aoid=44661&003=6663635&010=G1V32AV&ci_sku=G1V32AV&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

It doesn't look bad and I like that it has USB3 ports. No You can not add USB ports on a laptop like this. Decent processor, memory and drive space. Many here prefer Windows 7, I use both 7 & 8 and have no problems with either. If You haven't used windows 8 it is a bit different.

Unfortunately No one can tell you which windows is better for your needs.

Good Luck

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 Hal06

Hal06
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 917 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Thanks, rotor123!

0 user(s) are reading this topic