Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.


Pc case rubber grommet

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Visceris


  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Im modding my pc case a little bit and i need some rubber grommets like the ones used to put next to the motherboard for wire management. I dont know where to look for them. Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 GreenGiant117


  • Members
  • 294 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Local time:04:15 PM

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Done and done.


just fine the size you need, and the shape you want and there you go, more than you will ever need haha.

#3 dc3


    Bleeping Treehugger

  • Members
  • 30,757 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Foothills of Northern Ca.
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

There are a lot of different types of wire clamps, here are a few to look at.









Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users