Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pictures on a flashdrive

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 David G1

David G1

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

Awhile back I was able to view all the pictures on a flashdrive all at once. they were small but was able to make them out. Anybody have an idea how I did this. I was using xp then but now have windows 7. thank you for what ever input you can give me.

David

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

There is a button normally toward the top right corner called change your view, there is a drop down arrow. If you click it you should change it to one of the icon settings, there are extra large all the way down to small.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 David G1

David G1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I want to see all the pictures on the flashdrive all at once. One page showing all the pictures

#4 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:43 PM

Are you browsing to the pictures and seeing the file names? When it worked before were you in the flash drive folder?

If you are in the folder and trying to see thumbnails, you need to change the settings to show icons, you have to use medium icons or bigger to see the pictures, you will just see file names in other views.

Edited by zingo156, 22 January 2014 - 02:43 PM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#5 David G1

David G1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Zingo156

thank you for you help got it working now thanks again

David

0 user(s) are reading this topic