Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ntsndpatch.exe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LesCm19

LesCm19

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

Hello everyone
Where can I find the above file, a Google search finds nothing. I believe it will fix a sound problem (ie none) on a 95 flight sim game SU-27 which I have on an XP PC. Graphics is fine but I like the low tech warning bleeps and stuff, such as they are! The file might be on old CDs, so I've been told but can't find on mine.
thanks all
Les

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 95/98/ME to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

I'm just curious...what leads you to believe that this file will solve anything?

In any case, the following dates from 7 years ago, http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=13999 .

Louis

#3 LesCm19

LesCm19
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:29 AM

The message on that forum was what I am going with but as you say, it's an old thread and still waiting for a reply at prez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users