Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

program usage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nolacs22

nolacs22

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

I was advised to download Belarc Advisor, but I cant read any of it it says it displays in browser , but I just don't get it .Should I uninstall it I just don't see what good it is in HTML? Anyone know? :guitar: It also says you have to give it UAC, if you do that, how do you get it back?

Edited by nolacs22, 21 January 2014 - 10:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

I was advised to download Belarc Advisor, but I cant read any of it it says it displays in browser , but I just don't get it .Should I uninstall it I just don't see what good it is in HTML? Anyone know? :guitar: It also says you have to give it UAC, if you do that, how do you get it back?

The question is why?  Belarc shows you the same thing that Speccy will show, if all you are looking at, is System hardware and installed software.  If you do insist on running Belarc, run as Administrator. by right clicking on it.  The big issue, is that it shows the keys of all installed software, which Magic Jelly Bean will do that part.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 AM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

If you want to see what processes are using resources and their amount/s you can use the Task Manager to see what is using what.

If you want to look at specifics click on the Performance tab, then click on Resource Monitor in the lower left portion of the window.  With this you can see what processes are running and what the specific resource usage is.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users