Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Clip Goes Black On Windows Movie Maker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taraparker101

taraparker101

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

I have a Dell Studio with Vista....I've worked on a few film projects before and had no problem with Movie Maker until now. I published a project, uploaded it to youtube, and noticed it goes black with no sound at the same spot every time and then picks up again 30 seconds after that. I watched the project file on my computer, and, sure enough, it goes black in the same place. I redownloaded the original video clips and attempted to recreate the project in Movie Maker, but now the entire clip that I imported is black! I've already "cleared filters" and updated device drivers and that didn't work. I even downloaded a free trial of a different movie editor, but the clip is going blank in that one too! The two other imported clips that make up the project are working....if this helps, the clip that goes blank is lengthy- about 25 minutes. Help please!

Edited by taraparker101, 21 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users