Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Idaho

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RSComputing

RSComputing

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

I've been building and fixing computers in the community for over 20 years. I've also taken advantage of the useful information on this site for quite some time now and finally decided to register and become more active and if I can help someone with an issue, then it's worth it. 

I'm not an expert "who really is" on anything in particular but have worked on everything except MAC. 

I have a computer repair business and see mostly virus & spyware issues as most of you already know so I love a good challenge of repairing a highly infected computer without having to use the "format option" except as a last last resort. 

Thanks for all the help you've provided in the past AND in advance for the help I will glean from this site in the future.

Russ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

:welcome: welcome to BC!

Yeah, I didn't like the repair shop where format in all case from driver problems to serious malware since its not necessary.

(And also make the shop lazy and not professional.)

Thank you.

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users