Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some kind of virus keeps me from finish downloads without them being corrupted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Byrkmire

Byrkmire

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

This has gone on for a while now, and I posted my DDS in that section of the forum, but that didn't help. Pretty much what is happening is this: 1. When I go to download something, it stops at around 95%-98% and pauses. If it ever resumes again, the download is corrupt. 2. Malwarebytes Antimalware stops responding every time I start a scan. 3. If I try to stream anything like Youtube, it won't even load, and if it does the visual is all messed up and there is no sound, then is just stops. How should I fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YusufAlizo

YusufAlizo

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

Search for msconfig on your computer. Check your startup files. Does anything out of the ordinary startup with your computer that you are not familiar with?

- Yusuf Alizo

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,384 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Open MRL topic at http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520965/virus-keeps-corrupting-all-downloads-and-stopping-mwb-from-scanning/#entry3260861 .