Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE 11 Favorites Toolbar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samd

samd

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hi

My issue is when I attempt to delete an item from the favorites toolbar in IE 11 it initially appears to have been deleted and a couple of seconds it returns. I have 3 Bing icons, 2 Bing Map icons, etc.. etc..

any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sam

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

Good morning.

Have you installed iCloud by any chance?

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

#3 samd

samd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

yes I have. is icloud the culprit?

#4 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Yes it is. You'll need to uncheck the Bookmarks checkbox.

On a Windows computer, open the iCloud Control Panel, then select or deselect each feature. To make your changes take effect, click Apply.

When you turn on Bookmarks, iCloud keeps your bookmarks in the Windows browsers you select up to date with bookmarks in Safari on your iOS devices and Mac computers that have the iCloud Safari feature turned on (iCloud Bookmarks in OS X v10.7.5). To change the Windows browsers whose bookmarks you want to keep updated, click Options next to Bookmarks. For information about browsers supported by iCloud Control Panel, see the Apple Support article iCloud: System requirements.

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users