Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

remove coupondrop down

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 esmo

esmo

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Is there a program which can remove this annoying thing?  I have scanned my computer many times with many antivirus scanners among which were Malwarebytes, hitman,and adwclean.  My system checks out clean, but I still have coupondropdown and some other annoyances which I can't trace.Can you recommend a program which might help me?  Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 20 January 2014 - 04:04 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,860 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-coupondropdown

This gives you a step by step guide.

Once you have removed the software from each of your browsers, your computer should now be free of the CouponDropDown program. It is suggested that you now perform a scan with a anti-malware program such as Emsisoft Anti-Malware or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to make sure there is nothing else present on your computer.

If you are still having problems with your computer after completing these instructions, then please follow the steps outlined in the topic linked below:

Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

...starting at Step #6

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users