Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New member wishing E.everyone well

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Young

Jeff Young

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Hello My name is Jeff and I am new and just figuring the site out as a new member. I have downloaded several programs here before but wanted to join the community that a friend/professional tech highly recommended for meeting great people who are willing to help newbies and not judge. This also came with a warning that there are a few arseholes here that tend to think they know everything and if you disagree with them you hear about it. Well for those few kick rocks with open toed sandals and keep it moving, thank you because I am drama free. I know this is not the place for questions but where do I post here w/o a topic change? lol, sorry for the question here on this forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users