Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please attach the JRT log.
Please download AdwCleanerby Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
Reset FF proxy Settings
Reset Ie Proxy Settings
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and Attach the result.
Please Download Dr Web Cure it from Here
Save the program to your desktop.
Boot the machine into Safe Mode
Click the button that reads I agree to participate in software quality improvemnet program.
Then hit the Continue button.
Now hit Select Objects for scanning.
Place a tick next to Scanning objects this will tick all items for scanning.
Click the Tool icon on the top right.
Select Automatically Apply actions to threats.
Now go to settings and make sure that the screen looks like this.
Under actions make sure the settings are the same as below.
Then go to the log tab and drop the slider to minimal.
Next hit start scanning.
This scan can take a while to complete this is normal.
When the scan has completed hit the open report and post the log back here in your next reply.