Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spy Sweeper

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Hiscock

Dave Hiscock

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 09 May 2006 - 11:25 AM

Spy Falcon did its dirty work on my computer. I downloaded Spy Sweeper's free 14 day download and it worked well. Does anybody have any comment on Spy Sweeper before I subscribe to it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:23 PM

Hi and :thumbsup:

Here is a link for you to see and take your own decision.Anti-Spyware Sftware Review

I, personally, prefer the Spyware Doctor. As you see there are multiple opinions.

Regards,

Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:45 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Dave Hiscock.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#4 Twistshifter2

Twistshifter2

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:35 PM

Spysweeper is one of the best one out right now, i got it from work due to the fact i work at gateway, and this is what gateway recommends. for spyware protection, i installed it on my system and it found and removed over 130 items, and i thought i was protected.. so i would get that. :thumbsup:
What It Do!!

#5 snyper

snyper

• Banned
  • 513 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:32 AM

Hello :thumbsup:

Welcome to BC

Click this link for help on how to get involved!

Brian

#6 surfer55

surfer55

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:53 AM

SpySweeper works good.Has found things on my PC that I did not were there.Very legit,will send cd after subscribing with prod key.For me it was worth the subscribe price.Has regular updates.The only drawback is the scans take about 20 minutes,give or take,depending on how many files and folders there are on your system.Product support-friendly,and knowledgeable.Also they are a U.S. co. based in Colorado.I think thats important.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users