Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Posting Anomaly?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sikntired

sikntired

• Members
  • 1,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I have noticed that when posting in the Forum the "emoticons" and other options above the posting

area are greyed-out and cannot access.

Also when clicking on a subject post and responding to the query my system used to show "as read"

and the response to the query updated almost immediately. Now I have to use "refresh" in order for
that to happen.

The only changes made to the Win 7x64 Pro was to IE 11. Have checked settings and all appear OK.

Looking for a possible answer as I am scratching my head.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

There is a switch looking thing to the left of the font and size options click it and it will make your posting options available.

#3 sikntired

sikntired
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

One would think that I should have known :whistle:

Many thanks cryptodan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users