Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nantucket5

Nantucket5

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

I just joined BleepingComputer.com. You all have and provide great tools and resources, and of course your numerous forums. Thank you so much for all of this. I've used some of the advice and tools to eradicate a couple problems I was having. I am most thankful to this website and to others like myself who need to use their computer without all the wonderful hassles and problems others on the Internet want to create for us.Thank you. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Will5200

Will5200

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Welcome aboard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users