Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Extra battery for ASUS UX21E?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ciyuna

ciyuna

• Banned Spammer
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Does anyone know where I can get an extra battery for my ASUS ZenBook UX21E Laptop? I got it for college and I'm thinking that I would like a second battery to keep in my backpack. I would rather get a replacement battery from asus because then it would be exactly the same as the one that I already have, but if I have to go with another brand then I guess that that will have to do. I checked cbatterie.com , caccu.nl , and cbatteria.com  and none of them have batteries for the UX21E yet. Is there somewhere else that I can get a spare battery, is there a way to get one from asus, or should I just wait until one of these websites has batteries for the UX21E? And if that is my only option, which site should I use, and do they make their own batteries, or do they get them from asus? 
Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,744 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

Did you know that batteries have their own model numbers ?  If you take it out and look at the back of it you will find its own model number. You can then google for that number and see what you find - you may of course finish up back at ASUS.

You will also find the important specifications of output voltage and current capacity, normally given in mAH, printed on the base of it. There may even be, as there is on the base of my wife's battery, a list of equivalent model numbers.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 ciyuna

ciyuna
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

I google the number and I found  ####

Edited by Al1000, 10 February 2018 - 11:12 AM.
spam link deleted

#4 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

Hi, there is no point of getting a second battery for it because you cannot easily switch out the battery without having to disassembly it.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users