Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wanscam Wireless IP Camera (x5)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 itopman

itopman

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:50 AM

Morening all, I have five of these cameras and not one of them seem to be availabe vis the iphone app pnp version 2.9 if I reboot eh camera then it will become availabe again but after a period of time loses the connection can any one help by leting me know why this is.

I need to monitor our dog while at work so any help would be greatfuly recieved

Brian

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:56 PM

First thing check your firewall settings in your router, so that these cameras can be accessed from the outside world. Try uNetCams app in the iTunes App store.

#3 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488281/help-configuring-wanscam-wireless-ip-camera-x3/ = the end all answers for those cams. While I don't know if they have covered the App might want to look in there.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

#4 itopman

itopman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

First thing check your firewall settings in your router, so that these cameras can be accessed from the outside world. Try uNetCams app in the iTunes App store.

Hi.. as you can see from the above picture all works well (images showm on each camera) but after a short period of time they all go off line, so can not access teh camera remotely, but if I reboot the cameras they come back online again, but this anly lasts a short period of time (1 -3 days)

All cameras still send emails when activated so are running, just cant remote to see them

brian

#5 itopman

itopman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488281/help-configuring-wanscam-wireless-ip-camera-x3/ = the end all answers for those cams. While I don't know if they have covered the App might want to look in there.

Hi.. just spent what seem to be a long time reading through that post (many pages) but didnt find any thing that answers this question.

Showly they must be a recommended app for iPhone/iPAD that actually works

#6 itopman

itopman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:56 AM

Just checked and found they is a new version of teh e-view app  called e-view7 from teh app store will try this and update this post

Brian

#7 dbr5turbo

dbr5turbo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Hello all
I got wanscam hw0021 and it works just fine, but when am at work and someone disconnected the camera and re conected it doesn't work it says offline until I get home it will connect automatically without doing anything. Can I just fix that while am at work or do i have to wait till I get home.
Thank you in advance
Dbasil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users