Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Great to find this site!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 vinnietoo

vinnietoo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

I'm not very adept at fixing my mess up's on my computer. That is why I came here.

Just reading thru some of the Topics have already been able to fix a few bugs! And I haven't screwed anything up YET! THANKS!

Did however help a IT guy at the office with a problem he was having with a fellows laptop that was over heating. He was trying to do a transfer to a new laptop but it would overheat and shut down.

He said at this rate I'll be here all night. He's a great guy, but will not help office people with their private computers because of company policy no work on the side.

Don't know but doubt he is in any help sites. May have to ask him?!

Anyway I said ..why don't you get a extension cord and go to the Exec. conference room where there is a sliding glass door out to the deck. It's now -05 outside set the laptop that's over heating on the deck and the one you're trying to load to inside, close the patio door as far as you can

and the conference room door and I bet that sucker outside will not over heat. Worked like a charm.

I can not understand anything that is posted on the files lists people send to the Mod's, but once in awhile I can help with a idea that is out of the box.

Again, from my readings I what to put out to all the Mod's and senior members a heartfelt 

Thanks! And cudo's for your patience and understanding of people like me!

Good Thought's To You Today,

Vinny

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users