Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Profile/Account/WhateverTheHeckIt'sCalled

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 applesauce10189

applesauce10189

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hello again! Some of you may remember me depending on who answers this new thread. I have the admin account. My friend is bad at using his own tabs in google chrome and bad at logging in/out of things and it gets on my nerves when he logs me out and him in so I have to do vice versa, so I want to make him an account so he can do all that separately. I have absolutely no clue how to do that. I also want to change the password because he watched me type it in and knows it now. After posting this I'm going to go into the control panel because silly me forgot to check there. There's a good chance I may end up finding out how before anyone gets a chance to reply.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 applesauce10189

applesauce10189
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Found it. Ignore this post. Sorry.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,555 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for letting us know, happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users