Jump to content
Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:51 PM
Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:09 PM
1) What video output port is available on the "Vizio All in One" computer?
2) What video output port is available on the "Sony Handycam HDD"?
3) What video input ports are available on the "TV"(s)?
Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:56 PM
1) HDMI and USB ports
2) The Sony Handycam HDD has an A/V connecting port
3) The TV has VGA and HDMI ports
Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:22 PM
Then you should be able to use a HDMI cable between the Vizio All-in-One and the TV.
For the Sony Handycam, it looks like the only thing available is a Sony A/V-to-S-Video cable ... which would require S-Video on your TV (or on a VCR/DVD/Blue-Ray player that is connected to your TV).
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users