Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows must now restart because the DCOM server process terminated unexpectedly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ryan213

ryan213

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 AM

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Hello, I recently have came across this same exact problem with my computer. I just have one question, would I be able to follow these steps in order to get my computer clean? If you could get back to me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

I actually tried doing the same process you used for conor1123 and once you got to BlitzBlank, I didn't know if the file you put down for him to copy and paste into the script was unique for his computer only. 
Hello, I've just recently came across this message while playing Borderlands 2 and it put my computer into a restart. I don't know what could be wrong and how to go about fixing this problem. It has been occurring for around 3-4 days now. Thank you to anyone who can guide me through identifying the problem and helping me remove it. Thank you in advance! :)
Mod Edit:  Merged posts from another member's topic - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 14 January 2014 - 06:16 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users