Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please help, dunno how to fight this one

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 sirbert

sirbert

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

about ztorsftdgh.vbs . when i insert my USB flash disk, ztorsftdgh.vbs keeps on coming even on other flash disks, what do i do ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 B-boy/StyLe/

B-boy/StyLe/

Bleepin' Freestyler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums! :welcome:
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.

Before we begin, please note the following:

• I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
  • Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
  • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
  • Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
  • Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
  • Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

STEP 1

First make sure that you disable Autorun:

How to disable the Autorun functionality in Windows

STEP 2

Please download USBFix tool from here...make sure that your flash drive is connected to the computer.

Click on the Deletion button to scan and clean the flash drive for malware remnants (you can also open My Computer, right click on the flash drive's letter from the context menu and scan it with your installed antivirus software without open the USB stick yet until the scan guarantee the flash drive is completely clean).

Finally if your antivirus softwate don't offer the removable media to be scanned when plugged in (instead of scanning the flash drive with right click on the flash drive letter) you can install the following software - MCShield 2 It will monitor in real-time for any threats that can spread via USB drives. The tool is light on system resources and it's compatible with the installed antivirus software.

STEP 3

Next let's check the computer for malware as well:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Regards,

Georgi

cXfZ4wS.png

#3 B-boy/StyLe/

B-boy/StyLe/

Bleepin' Freestyler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,275 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

Hi,

Are you still there?

Regards,

Georgi

cXfZ4wS.png

#4 B-boy/StyLe/

B-boy/StyLe/

Bleepin' Freestyler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,275 posts
  •  

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

cXfZ4wS.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users