Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

just a newbie here; registered here to get help for my problems in my laptop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anniyan

anniyan

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

Hi all,
I had heard about this famous website long back and much benefited by some tutorial sections. I would rate myself as someone with average computer knowledge. I have never used the 'forum' section here or posted here before (so please bear with any of my mistakes in the procedures that I fail(ed) to follow) though i have ran into bad-ware problems already, but i could solve them just by scanning with my security software. I have registered here now because the situation is different this time. I want you all to know that this is one of the best information sites available for dealing with anything that is computers. Kudos to the people behind it, and many many thanks in advance, for all the help I am going to get here. And finally, I am open to make friends here irrespective of anything. :)

PS. : forgive (if any) flaws in my English, because i am from India.

Edited by anniyan, 13 January 2014 - 06:41 AM.

Become a BleepingComputer fan on Facebook
Have you seen.....Select Real Security

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users