Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Been putting up with this long enough, Toinght it ends!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TiznaraN

TiznaraN

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Hey BP'rs so my sound likes to cutout whenever mumble is up, skype is up etc.  It's extremely annoying especially since you'l see the things I've tried.

`Control Panel -> Sound -> Communications is set to DO NOTING

Reinstalled Skype at the least 3 times

The same issue persists with mumble. all audio outside of the service cuts out

I've no issue speaking over skype but if I'd like to game or watch a video with the guy on the other end I've got no sound

Over the weeks of this problem there are several other things that I've tried all of which allude me now, if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to lend me a hand its making me bonkerz

Regards,

Tarryn.

Edited by TiznaraN, 12 January 2014 - 12:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users