Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

In Desperate Need Of Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rcraggy

rcraggy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

I found this site on the internet and the reason I was looking is I have a woman who is cyber stalking and bullying me and based on some of the information she has been posting about me online in addition to the fact each time I receive viscious emails from this person my computer is hit with Trojans worms even my website gets hacked and malware injected on my website.  It was the contents of what she has been posting however that has made me suspicious so I did some searching I found out how to find if your computer has been hacked and I found it has been hacked as per doing a netstat -ano search on my cmd prompt I had been hacked 8 times.  I then tried to check the pid with my task manager for which I found youcam mirage I have not found the other pids but that was one.  I also did a reverse ip address look up for which it have 3 different server addresses for NTT america.

This woman is committed herself to destroying and has shown this in her words and actions and I am very concerned.  I went to the police, they asked me if I knew where this woman lives which I don't so they said they don't deal with this as it is a civil matter.  

Need some help.

rcraggy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users