Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Service Host: Local System CPU Taking Up Memory

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 her1994

her1994

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

Hello! Service Host: Local System CPU is taking up a lot of memory on my Windows 8 HP Envy 17. It's at a whopping 196.8 MB. When I'm watching a Youtube video or reading manga, the fan did not spin fast or get hot. It only did when I watched anime on Gogoanime. Now, the fan heats up as the memory and CPU go up over the smallest things like taking pictures on the webcam or downloading updates like Cyberlink for the Youcam via HP Support Assistant. I haven't run System Restore since I recently reset my laptop to factory conditions. I have like 5 Google Chrome 32 bit opened and one of them is like around 102.5 MB. 

I would appreciate any help. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users