Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello need help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 7toes

7toes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:23 PM

how it going out there not to good for me had had that flu that going around now for 5 days{waiting for death} lol j/k but now i wake up and try to open one of my games and it gives me this error  the paramiter is incorrect this for all my games and apps now.did all the scans also did scans in safe mode boot scan did it all. im screwed any one got any suggestion.i called microsoft support fof a fee of 149 bucks for a year of support help they could fix it lol.im disabled and on a fixed income cant hand ove that kinda of cash..i believe this all started when my antivirus program updated it is avast free version also running microsofts security essentials...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

I suspect it was not Microsoft support from Microsoft but someone selling support for Microsoft Products. When I did a quick search via Google for "Microsoft Support" the first results that showed up are for non Microsoft companies. Notice the 6 company names I circled and where they showed up when I searched with "Microsoft Support"

135-not-microsoft.jpg

And that is what I believe happened, You called one of those companies.

Please Post about Your problem in the appropriate windows version forum.

Good Luck
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 08 January 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users