Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Convert outlook emails in eml files

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jeffery Green

Jeffery Green

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:24 AM

Looking for a solution to convert outlook 2010 files into .eml files. Once these files are converted, I need to transfer these files over to mac and import them into Windows live mail. I ave tried other methods but none was up to the mark in transferring the emails. As these files are saved in my pc and not on the server, so IMAP is of no use, and I don’t want to waste time in uploading and downloading on the other end as there are thousands of mails to be migrated.

Please suggest some direct way to convert these files into .eml.
Thank you

Edited by hamluis, 08 January 2014 - 10:37 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email, etc. - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users