Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NIEMIRO can you Please Help me with Err Code 800F0900

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kirkyk

kirkyk

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hi Niemiro,

I saw ur thread help for Sirot  on the error code 800F0900  I followed your instructions and got to last part  can you please help me with this too, id really appreciate it.  I haven't been able to download updates in a long time,  I ve run all the virus, and malware proggies still nothing. I got the system readiness tool and am attaching it....please help

thank you very much

irene

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

While your waiting you can try:

I would like suggest you try the following methods and check if they are helpful.

Method 1

Please run "Fix it" tool to reset your Windows update components.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

Method 2

Using the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows 7.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Method 3

Using System Update Readiness Tool to fix Windows Update errors.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Hope this helps.

#3 kirkyk

kirkyk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Thanks Roodo

but ive tried all of that Nothing worked thank u again

Edited by kirkyk, 07 January 2014 - 07:05 AM.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

Please download and run the following Windows All In One Repair Tool and run all the fixes on your computer.

#5 kirkyk

kirkyk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

tried that and didn't work

#6 zcomputerwiz

zcomputerwiz

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

Here's a zip of good copies of the corrupt or missing files listed in your CheckSUR.log

The files need to be copied into C:\windows\servicing\Packages\

You will need to take ownership of the corrupt files before replacing them or the whole servicing folder if the files are missing; for more information on how to do that go here: support.microsoft.com How to fix errors found in CheckSUR.log

for convenience, the part that applies to what you will need to do:

Note: Before placing the files in the appropriate locations, you may need to grant yourself permissions to edit the folder’s contents; below is a quick guide on how to achieve this.

At an elevated command prompt: takeown /f <Path_And_File_Name>
Example: takeown /f C:\Windows\winsxs\ x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_abfb5fd109dad8b8

Now grant full access to the file:  icacls <Path_And_File_Name> /grant Administrators:F
Example: icacls C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-ie-adminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_abfb5fd109dad8b8 /grant Administrators:F

Now replace the file with a known good copy:  <Copy Path_And_File_Name_Of_Source_File Path_And_File_Name_Of_Destination>
Example: copy C:\Temp\admparse.dll c:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-ieadminkitmostfiles_31bf3856ad364e35_6.0.6000.16386_none_abfb5fd109dad8b8\admparse.dll

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

#7 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

You do realize this thread is more than a year old and the OP hasn't been back to this site since January 2014?

Edited by Union_Thug, 10 January 2015 - 12:33 PM.

#8 zcomputerwiz

zcomputerwiz

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

I noticed it said '2014' about 30 seconds after I hit post. I wonder why this never got a reply?

:oopsign:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users