I am running Windows 8.1 and it keep running into BSOD due to DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS). Can someone help me to solve the problem ?
My Dump file-https://app.box.com/s/sk59rey5alb1ruslm1y0.
Thanks in advance
Jump to content
Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:29 AM
The crash dump you uploaded seems to be a typical one caused by downloading torrents. As a test, please uninstall the torrent client and report whether the BSOD stops. Also with the next reply, please upload a System Information Report of your system.
1. Open RUN dialogue (Win key + R )
2. Enter Msinfo32.exe to open the "System Information" tool.
3. Choose File --> Save and upload the report with next reply.
Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:02 AM
Ok thank you very much
Actually my download is going on(for which I am waiting for the past few days), as soon as it ends I will uninstall torrent client and send you the System Information Report
Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:33 AM
As a first step, please try updating the WLAN driver as a test.
1. Disconnect wireless first. Then check whether Broadcom Wireless LAN is listed on Control Panel --> Programs. If yes, uninstall it and reboot the machine.
2. Download and install the latest version from the below link.
Report whether you can successfully install the driver. If the BSOD continues, upload the latest crash dump with next reply.
Edited by Anshad Edavana, 07 January 2014 - 09:33 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users