Hello Kingzook, let's start here.
Run RKILL, then your MBAM then TDSSKiller. Do not reboot until after last scan.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.
- Link 1
- Link 2
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
- Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again.
Now.. Update and scan With your MBAM
◾When the scan is complete, click OK, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
◾Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
◾When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
◾The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs
◾Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
and save it to your desktop.
- Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
- Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.