I THINK it only shuts down when I play games. It hasn't shut down for me if all I do is browse the internet/watch videos/etc..
The games that my PC shut down while playing are (DayZ, CS:GO, and Skyrim. I haven't tried any other games)
So I play the game, a few minutes or it could be hours into the game the PC shuts down completely.
When I try to start the PC again:
1. I get no video on my monitor.
2. CPU/PC Fan/Video card fan don't spin at all
How I've been fixing this problem:
1. Open the PC up
2. Remove the CMOS battery for like a minute
3. Remove all the ram sticks
4. Put back the battery and then put the ram sticks 1 by 1
5. PC finally boots up again
So I mean, what the Fu?
Now, I don't know if that is the issue, but it has been working for me to be able to start my pc again.
Here's a screeny of my pc:
Also, this only started happening 2 days ago when Skyrim was loading. Before that, nothing was wrong with the PC.
Edited by Malibuz0r, 05 January 2014 - 06:13 PM.