Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Saving webpages

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 giant100

giant100

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hello,

When i save a webpage in chrome,it gives two options

1. save as html only which just gives the text.

2.complete webpage.which is what i really want because i need to see the images.Biggest problem with this is they save as 2 seperate files which is not good.

So any one have any good options.i have tried single file extension but it will not save for me.

What i need to do is save webpages with images and the transfer to my iphone to study later when i have no internet connection.

This problem is making me fall behind with my studies.I can save the necessary pages at night and can study in my free time during the day,

I hope some one can really help with this.

Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 06 January 2014 - 06:48 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

I don't know much about Chrome but I believe you can get the Yahoo Toolbar and use their bookmarks.

#3 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

What about just printing to a file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users