Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Parth1998

Parth1998

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

I've recently bought a new laptop with WINDOWS 8 PRO WITH MEDIA CENTER. and I'm getting a bsod as above. Specially when I'm downloading somthing with utorrent. But I have not installed McAfee as other forums show it as a cause of bsod. 

You'll find minidump files here( if needed):  http://sdrv.ms/19JLswN

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

Hi

Not only McAfee but other third party firewall drivers are also known to have issues with torrent clients. Since you have Quickheal Internet Security installed , i would suggest uninstalling that at least as a test. If the BSOD continues, please upload the latest crash dumps with next reply. 

#3 Parth1998

Parth1998
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Ok now its not crashing,but i can't work with out both Quick Heal & utorrent. Because i love to watch movies, and for downloading them i need utorrent. And i just can't surf unknown sites for movies w/o quick heal. Is there any way to stop crashing??

#4 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

Hi

It may possible to download torrents without uninstalling Quick Heal but before re-installing that, i need to know something.  How did you connected to Internet ?. Is it via LAN or USB dingle ?.

#5 Parth1998

Parth1998
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

Via USB DONGLE

#6 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:48 PM

Hi

Currently installed version of your HUAWEI dongle is from 2011 and clearly not designed for Windows 8.

ew_jubusenum.sys             Sun Jan 30 15:49:33 2011 (4D453B35)[/B][/COLOR]
HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Bus Enumerate Device

First thing you should do is contact with the dongle provider and obtain a native Windows 8 driver for that. After upgrading the driver/software, download and install the latest version of Quickheal from official site (don't install it from the CD).

#7 Parth1998

Parth1998
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Ok,

First of all I have Installed Quick Heal and closed utorent, because I cannot work without it. But still my computer keeps crashing.You'll find another dump files here -- http://sdrv.ms/1cKCoSG

And another thing that I have recently bought new MTS 3G+ dongle. it is a latest release so i think it will have a native win 8 driver. and I had cd of quick heal 2012 which was not compatible for win 8. So after chating with Quick Heal Support Team  I have downloaded latest version of Quick Heal. Which is quick Heal 2014.

#8 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• Members
  • 2,805 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

Hi

So both Quick Heal and USB dongle drivers are already the latest versions available. In that case, please try the following workaround and let me know whether it helps.

1. Open an elevated command prompt.

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/2754-elevated-command-prompt-open-windows-8-a.html

2. Type the below commands exactly and press Enter key.

netsh interface teredo set state disabled 

Hope it will help.

#9 Parth1998

Parth1998
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:41 AM

Thank you very much Anshad Edavana. your last trick worked..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users