Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is There Any Process to Deleting Blue Ridge Network's AppGuard?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 msavoy

msavoy

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:36 AM

I've installed the pay for application from Blue Ridge Network's Appguard and have tried everything possible in which to remove the application but so far has been impervious to anything I've attempted at removal. Is there any way i can remove the program other than a destructive recovery which I am becoming increasing more desperate to undertake?

Any help guidance on this matter is greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

Not sure I understand. You paid for a product but want it removed? What attempts have you made so far to remove it?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,590 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 AM

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

If you cannot remove it in Uninstall a program in the Control Panel you can use the Blue Ridge App. uninstaller.

Edit:  Clicking on the link above will download the uninstaller.

Edited by dc3, 05 January 2014 - 11:55 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users