If all other steps have failed then we point you to REVO Uninstaller -
1) First we download it from here: Revo Uninstaller Free Version.
You can skip this Step if you already have it installed. However, you may need to update it. If you have it installed already, and you need to update it, go ahead and open it up and click the AutoUpdate Icon next to Help. The use of this program makes registry changes based upon what you select for removal from the Registry.
Before running Revo Uninstaller please run ERUNT before proceeding to back up your registry in case you make a mistake.
2) Select the Program to remove from the list of programs and click the Uninstall button:
3) After selecting the program you want to remove, and confirming you want to uninstall the program, then you will want to select the Advanced Option:
4) Click Next. This will start the uninstaller for the application you picked. When the uninstaller is done, and it proves to be successful, and a reboot is required, then select NO and continue the below steps.
5) Follow the prompts during the uninstallation of the application. Once it closes you will be at this window:
6) Click Next again. Once the window is done scanning for files and other things that did not get removed, you will be presented with this window:
You will want to select only the bolded items, then click on Delete. If any entries-usually the last thing listed and not in bold-have a + sign click on the + until you see more bolded items. Once done, click Next.
If it asks you to delete other files, then do so, but pay attention to the warnings.