Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 enterprise kms activator

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Harley Babe

Harley Babe

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

I need some help getting Windows 7 enterprise activated if some one could please help me. Had new hard drive put in because it went bad and can't get windows enterprise reactivated. I've been trying to for 2 weeks not. Please someone help me please. Thanks, Harley Babe

Harley Babe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KingdomSeeker

KingdomSeeker

• Members
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

If you have a valid Product Key, you can call Microsoft Customer Service and they can help you over the phone. I had to do this recently myself when I changed HDDs. It took about half an hour give or take. but I got it activated. Whenever you change HDDs or motherboards it no longer recognizes you key.

Edited by KingdomSeeker, 04 January 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#3 SteveOC

SteveOC

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 PM

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

If you have no KMS server, and you purchased a volume licence, maybe your activation code is actually a MAK and you need to enter it differently (see Method 1 here) :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929826#method1

or here :

http://holsee.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/activating-windows-7-rtm-enterprise.html

Steve O.

#4 Harley Babe

Harley Babe
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for your information and I will let you.  Thanks for your time. Harley Babe:)

Harley Babe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users