Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

After several BSOD's computer wont boot..urgent

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChrisH502

ChrisH502

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 AM

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hello

2 days ago when i turned on the computer after i logged in the screen mashed up and froze after 5 seconds there was BSOD "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" after restarting the computer i got another BSOD "BAD_POOL_HEADER" after i restarted it again there was no video output on the monior just the light blinking like the computer its off NO motherboard screen and NO beeping fans and everything working fine when motherboard screen should've appeared.Then i plugged off my keyboard and everything (USB) i plugged the computer off the power for a hour and a half.After that everything worked fine for 2 days and today again the same problem  did some reasearch and most people had problems with the drivers so i thought i will just format the computer and that should solve everything.. but the problem now is IT WONT EVENT BOOT UP same thing as before no video output no beeping when motherboard screen should've poped up NOTHING i did the same as i did 2 days ago but now it dosent work.. I guess ITS NOT a hardware problem because it worked fine before i don't have any experience with hardware so i won't try to put another RAM or something else IS THERE another solution besides that? Has anyone had this problem before?I took some pictures of it with my phone just in case i need it if that would be helpful i will post it 

Thanks in advance and sorry if the topic is not in the right place

Edited by hamluis, 03 January 2014 - 01:09 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 goldfist

goldfist

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 AM

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc957625.aspx for PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-1653072/fix-bad-pool-header-error-windows.html for BAD_POOL_HEADER

What OS and make/model computer is this to help further?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users