Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Regarding the issue with the desktop explorer in Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 PM

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

I have done all that has been suggested so far by people online. I will tell you where I'm at.  I've used several anti-virus products, updated my video adapter drivers, and tried as many 'Fix-its' as I could get.

I finally learned you can save a lot of time and repetitive actions by running in safe mode. Particularly as far as getting my wireless adapter reconnected after accidentally deleting it. 

I have def ragged, deleted, re-installed and rebooted so many times that I'm dizzy. I've removed all unnecessary programs, since I got this MSI A5000 LT from a friend, and I'll tell you it was so infected that it blue screened every time I clicked my mouse. I'm using a wireless mouse as I'm too clumsy and impatient to use the touch pad.

Sooooo....what is the problem. Microsoft doesn't seem to have a fix and by the volume of people out there with the same problem, someone must have a permanent solution. One that doesn't include buying 'the ultimate cure' software or driver helpers. 

So far in the 10 days I've been aware of the problem I got it to work for 10 minutes before it stopped responding! And 'Internet Options' forget it unless I'm in safe mode.

So help me please and I will be glad to share all the neat things I've learned in the process. Things like 'hidden devices' in in Device Manager and accidentally installing Client Services where it doesn't belong and finally finding out that you  can't disable Secondary Loggon. Thanks again for being there.

Edited by hamluis, 07 January 2014 - 05:55 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

<<Sooooo....what is the problem.>>

Good question...I don't think that you ever really described what you see as "the problem."

In any case, let's try the following.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

#3 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

My issue is explorer.exe in Windows 7. I can't search or run. The only thing that has worked is Free Commander and right now I can't figure out how to set it up.

#4 Roodo

Roodo

• Members
  • 760 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Is this what you want?

1) Right-click the Start Orb and select "Open Windows Explorer."

2) Left-click the Start Orb > All Programs > Accessories > windows
Explorer.

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

What error messages are you getting?

Anything like Explorer.exe - Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

Whenever I need to enter text in  a search or run box, or try to change the start page in Internet Options, the program stops responding. Then it gives me the option  to restart the program or close it.

The 'run' function just worked for me but then quite responding.

Explorer.exe - Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item , I don't get this anymore.

I cleaned up any viruses and adware.  I don't understand it but I know that a few people seem to have the same issue.

Microsoft's solutions work on a one shot deal. By that I mean it will respond once and go back to not-responding.

So far the 'Free Commander' is giving me better results.

I did finally get control on  this laptop I got from a friend. It was 'Infected'.

I actually own 'explore.exe' LOL.

#7 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:17 AM

I stand corrected! I cannot enter any text using Free Commander either. Tried to jot a note on 'Notepad' and got 'not responding'.

#8 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

This computer may still may be infected.  If it is things can go from bad to worse if you try correcting hardware or software issues.  

Let's run a couple of scans to see if anything turns up.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

1)  Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.

2)  When the installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:

Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Then click on Finish.

3)  MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. 

4)  Click on perform Quick Scan, then click on the Scan button.

If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.

5)  The scan will now begin, this may take some time to complete so please be patient.

6)  When the scan is finished click on Show Results to display all objects found.

7)  Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.

8)  Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.

Make sure that every item shown in the results has a check mark in the box next to it, then click on Remove Selected.

9)  When removal is completed, a log will open in Notepad.

This log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of the log in your next post, then exit MBAM.

Important:  If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Please copy the Malwarebytes log and paste it in your next post.

To locate this file right click on the Start orb and choose Open Windows Explorer, then click on C: drive.

When the C: drive opens click on the following:  ProgramData, Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Logs.  

If there is more than one log, choose the log with the date that you ran scan that I requested.

If there are a large number of items found you can go into Settings and click on Scanner Settings to change the setting in Action for potentially unwanted programs (PUP) to Show in results list and check for removal.

Malwarebytessettings_zpsb9b50638.png

Please scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

• Hold down Ctrl and click on the following link to open ESET Online Scan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan

• Click the esetonlinebtn.png button in the new window.

• For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

• Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer.
      Save it to your Desktop.

• Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png to download the ESET Smart Installer. icon on your Desktop.

• Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."

• Click the Start button.

• Accept any security warnings from your browser.

• Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives"and "Remove found threats"

• Click Advanced settings and select the following:

• Scan potentially unwanted applications

• Scan for potentially unsafe applications

• Enable Anti-Stealth technology

• ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.

• When the scan completes, click List Threats

• Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.

• Click the Back button.

• Click the Finish button.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#9 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

​I have already done all  that you suggest.My pc is  clean. As I said, I have been working on this problem for days including all  the 'FixIt's' that Microsoft provides. Explorer simply is dysfunctional. Now that I'm learning how 'Free Commander' works, I am successfully navigating the system. My biggest problem now is the 'bluescreens's.  It's a memory issue and I  plan to reolvit with the 'Resource Monitor' and Process Explorer.

Thanks for your concern but I  believe that Windows Explorer is permanently corrupted. 

#10 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

Microsoft's solutions work on a one shot deal. By that I mean it will respond once and go back to not-responding.

This is what makes me believe that you may still be infected.

I have three suggestions, run chkdsk /r and sfc /scannow.  If this doesn't resolve the issue do a repair installation.

Instructions for a Windows 7 Repair installation.

A Windows 7 Repair Installation will require a installation disc.

If you do not have a Windows 7 installation disc you can download a free legal ISO image of Windows 7 SP1 at  Window 7 Direct Download Links.  You will need to download the same version of Windows 7 that you have installed,  This image is hosted by the Digital River store which is an official distribution partner of Microsoft.  This is a genuine untouched image which is safe to download. 

Attention:  If you do have a Windows installation disc, skip Part A and go to Part B, Step 1b.

Part A, Steps 1a - 6a

The ISO image will need to be burned to a DVD in order to create a bootable installation disc.

1a)  To burn a ISO file to a DVD please download ImgBurn and install it.

2a)  Insert a blank DVD into your CD/DVD drive tray, and then close the tray.

3a)  Open ImgBurn, and click on Write image file to disc.

ImgBurn1_zps715cb1c2.png

4a)  Click on the Browse for a file icon:

ImgBurn2_zpsaea72ba9.png

5a)  Locate the ISO file you want to burn, and click on the Open button.

6a)  Click on the blue arrow to start burning the bootable DVD.

imageburn11_zpse44f577b.png

Please note:  In order to boot from this DVD you may need to change the boot order in the BIOS so that the CD/DVD-ROM is the first device in the boot order, and the hdd is the second device.

Part B, Steps 1b - 10b

1b)  Place the installation disc in the tray of the CD/DVD drive, close the tray and restart the computer.

2b)  You will be prompted to press any key to start the installation, I find the space bar handy.

At this point the setup process will load files, this will take several minutes.

3b)  You will now need to choose the  Language, Time, currency format, and Keyboard or input method that you'd like to use.

After this is done click on Next.

w71_zps6dbda47e.png

4b)  Click on the Repair your computer link at the bottom-left of the Install Windows window.

This link will begin the Windows 7 System Recovery Options.

w72_zps2a656a0c.png

5b)  System Recovery Options will now search your hard drive(s) for any Windows 7 installations.  This will take several minutes.

No participation is required on your part at this time, wait till it has finished and the next window opens.

w73_zpsd5483f05.png

6b)  Choose the Windows 7 installation that you'd like to perform the Startup Repair on, then click on Next

w74_zps490f9a17.png

7b)  Click on the Startup Repair link from list of recovery tools in System Recovery Options.

w75_zps9941e858.png

For a future reference, there are several other diagnostic and recovery tools available in the Windows 7 System Recovery Options including System Restore, System Image Recovery, Windows Memory Diagnostic, and Command Prompt.

8b)  The Startup Repair tool will now search for problems in the system files.

If Startup Repair finds a problem with any system files the tool may suggest a solution which you will need to confirm, or may solve the problem automatically.

w76_zps3dd75d83.png

9b)  Startup Repair will now attempt to repair whatever problems it found with system files.  

Note:  If Startup Repair did not find any problems with system files you won't see this step.

w77_zpsd8be95eb.png

Important: Your computer may or may not restart several times during this repair process.  This is normal, you should allow it to continue until you see the Restart your computer to complete the repairs window. 

10b)  Click on Finish, this will restart your computer.

w78_zpsd49257fb.png

It is possible that the Startup Repair will not be able to fix the problem.  If the Startup Repair tool determines this, it may automatically run the the repair after your computer restarts.  If it does not automatically run the repair but you are still having problems with Windows 7 repeat these steps to run Startup Repair again manually.

#11 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

I have already done what you suggest above. At least the first part. I have an install disc but this pc won't boot from it. And I know how to set boot preference. When I simply open the disk it isn't giving me the repair option.

I'm enclosing 3 documents.

Ran disc check several times and rebuilt my Index file.

What I really need help with involves Windows XP Pro. Installing a virtual floppy so I can upgrade my BIOS.

By the way, this machine did not have Sp1. It does now.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.01.09.01

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.16476
BOB GRAF :: PRINCIPALS [administrator]

1/9/2014 1:10:27 AM
mbam-log-2014-01-09 (01-10-27).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 303684
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 1
C:\Windows\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> 5012 -> Delete on reboot.

Memory Modules Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 4
C:\Users\BOB GRAF\AppData\Local\Temp\nsx739B.tmp\13\silent.realplayer.isadmin.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\BOB GRAF\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZJFF0TUE\Setup[1].exe (PUP.Optional.Albrecto.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\svchost.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Windows\svchost(201).exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

Host Name:                 PRINCIPALS
OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 
OS Version:                6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration:          Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner:          BOB GRAF
Registered Organization:   
Product ID:                00359-OEM-8992687-00246
Original Install Date:     12/25/2013, 4:16:57 AM
System Boot Time:          12/31/2013, 4:49:15 AM
System Manufacturer:       Micro-Star International
System Model:              A5000
System Type:               x64-based PC
Processor(s):              1 Processor(s) Installed.
                           [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2300 Mhz
BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. A1683NMR V3.0R, 1/11/2010
Windows Directory:         C:\Windows
System Directory:          C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device:               \Device\HarddiskVolume2
System Locale:             en-us;English (United States)
Input Locale:              en-us;English (United States)
Time Zone:                 (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Total Physical Memory:     3,839 MB
Available Physical Memory: 2,694 MB
Virtual Memory: Max Size:  7,677 MB
Virtual Memory: Available: 6,440 MB
Virtual Memory: In Use:    1,237 MB
Page File Location(s):     C:\pagefile.sys
Domain:                    WORKGROUP
Logon Server:              \\PRINCIPALS
Hotfix(s):                 175 Hotfix(s) Installed.
                           [01]: KB2764913
                           [02]: KB2764913
                           [03]: KB2764913
                           [04]: KB2764916
                           [05]: KB2764916
                           [06]: KB2764916
                           [07]: KB2718695
                           [08]: KB2718695
                           [09]: KB2718695
                           [10]: KB2670838
                           [11]: KB971033
                           [12]: KB2305420
                           [13]: KB2393802
                           [14]: KB2479943
                           [15]: KB2484033
                           [16]: KB2488113
                           [17]: KB2491683
                           [18]: KB2506014
                           [19]: KB2506212
                           [20]: KB2506928
                           [21]: KB2509553
                           [22]: KB2511250
                           [23]: KB2511455
                           [24]: KB2515325
                           [25]: KB2522422
                           [26]: KB2529073
                           [27]: KB2532531
                           [28]: KB2533552
                           [29]: KB2536275
                           [30]: KB2536276
                           [31]: KB2541014
                           [32]: KB2544893
                           [33]: KB2545698
                           [34]: KB2547666
                           [35]: KB2552343
                           [36]: KB2560656
                           [37]: KB2563227
                           [38]: KB2564958
                           [39]: KB2570947
                           [40]: KB2579686
                           [41]: KB2584146
                           [42]: KB2585542
                           [43]: KB2603229
                           [44]: KB2604115
                           [45]: KB2618451
                           [46]: KB2619339
                           [47]: KB2620704
                           [48]: KB2621440
                           [49]: KB2631813
                           [50]: KB2640148
                           [51]: KB2644615
                           [52]: KB2645640
                           [53]: KB2647753
                           [54]: KB2653956
                           [55]: KB2654428
                           [56]: KB2655992
                           [57]: KB2656356
                           [58]: KB2658846
                           [59]: KB2659262
                           [60]: KB2660075
                           [61]: KB2660649
                           [62]: KB2661254
                           [63]: KB2667402
                           [64]: KB2676562
                           [65]: KB2685811
                           [66]: KB2685813
                           [67]: KB2685939
                           [68]: KB2690533
                           [69]: KB2691442
                           [70]: KB2698365
                           [71]: KB2699779
                           [72]: KB2705219
                           [73]: KB2706045
                           [74]: KB2709630
                           [75]: KB2712808
                           [76]: KB2716513
                           [77]: KB2718704
                           [78]: KB2719033
                           [79]: KB2719857
                           [80]: KB2726535
                           [81]: KB2727528
                           [82]: KB2729094
                           [83]: KB2729452
                           [84]: KB2732059
                           [85]: KB2732487
                           [86]: KB2732500
                           [87]: KB2736422
                           [88]: KB2741355
                           [89]: KB2742599
                           [90]: KB2743555
                           [91]: KB2749655
                           [92]: KB2750841
                           [93]: KB2753842
                           [94]: KB2756921
                           [95]: KB2757638
                           [96]: KB2758857
                           [97]: KB2761217
                           [98]: KB2762895
                           [99]: KB2763523
                           [100]: KB2769369
                           [101]: KB2770660
                           [102]: KB2773072
                           [103]: KB2779562
                           [104]: KB2785220
                           [105]: KB2786081
                           [106]: KB2786400
                           [107]: KB2789645
                           [108]: KB2790113
                           [109]: KB2790655
                           [110]: KB2791765
                           [111]: KB2798162
                           [112]: KB2799926
                           [113]: KB2803821
                           [114]: KB2807986
                           [115]: KB2808679
                           [116]: KB2808735
                           [117]: KB2813170
                           [118]: KB2813347
                           [119]: KB2813430
                           [120]: KB2813956
                           [121]: KB2817183
                           [122]: KB2820331
                           [123]: KB2832414
                           [124]: KB2833946
                           [125]: KB2834140
                           [126]: KB2834886
                           [127]: KB2835364
                           [128]: KB2836502
                           [129]: KB2836943
                           [130]: KB2839894
                           [131]: KB2840149
                           [132]: KB2840631
                           [133]: KB2844286
                           [134]: KB2845187
                           [135]: KB2846960
                           [136]: KB2847077
                           [137]: KB2847311
                           [138]: KB2847927
                           [139]: KB2849470
                           [140]: KB2852386
                           [141]: KB2853952
                           [142]: KB2855844
                           [143]: KB2861191
                           [144]: KB2861698
                           [145]: KB2861855
                           [146]: KB2862152
                           [147]: KB2862335
                           [148]: KB2862966
                           [149]: KB2863240
                           [150]: KB2864058
                           [151]: KB2864202
                           [152]: KB2868038
                           [153]: KB2868116
                           [154]: KB2868623
                           [155]: KB2868626
                           [156]: KB2868725
                           [157]: KB2872339
                           [158]: KB2875783
                           [159]: KB2876284
                           [160]: KB2876331
                           [161]: KB2884256
                           [162]: KB2887069
                           [163]: KB2888049
                           [164]: KB2891804
                           [165]: KB2892074
                           [166]: KB2893294
                           [167]: KB2893519
                           [168]: KB2893984
                           [169]: KB2900986
                           [170]: KB2904266
                           [171]: KB2913152
                           [172]: KB958488
                           [173]: KB976902
                           [174]: KB976932
                           [175]: KB982018
Network Card(s):           3 NIC(s) Installed.
                           [01]: 802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter
                                 Connection Name: Wireless Network Connection
                           [02]: ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter
                                 Connection Name: Wireless Network Connection 2
                                 DHCP Enabled:    Yes
                                 DHCP Server:     192.168.1.254
                                 IP address(es)
                                 [01]: 192.168.1.220
                                 [02]: fe80::31e2:d303:b569:5a45
                                 [03]: 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:1db1:2800:473d:f029
                                 [04]: 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:31e2:d303:b569:5a45
                           [03]: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
                                 Connection Name: Wireless Network Connection 5

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version: 18-12-2013
Ran by BOB GRAF (administrator) on 09-01-2014 at 10:58:39
Running from "C:\Users\BOB GRAF\Downloads"
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium  Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ============================== 

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.
========================= Hosts content: =================================

127.0.0.1       localhost

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller = Local Area Connection (Disconnected)
ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter = Wireless Network Connection 2 (Connected)
802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter = Wireless Network Connection (Media disconnected)
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter = Wireless Network Connection 5 (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global defaultcurhoplimit=64
set interface interface="Wireless Network Connection" forwarding=disabled advertise=disabled mtu=1492 metric=0 siteprefixlength=0 nud=disabled routerdiscovery=disabled managedaddress=disabled otherstateful=disabled weakhostsend=disabled weakhostreceive=disabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled advertisedrouterlifetime=0 advertisedefaultroute=disabled currenthoplimit=0 forcearpndwolpattern=disabled enabledirectedmacwolpattern=disabled
set interface interface="Wireless Network Connection 2" forwarding=disabled advertise=disabled mtu=1492 metric=0 siteprefixlength=0 nud=disabled routerdiscovery=disabled managedaddress=disabled otherstateful=disabled weakhostsend=disabled weakhostreceive=disabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled advertisedrouterlifetime=0 advertisedefaultroute=disabled currenthoplimit=0 forcearpndwolpattern=disabled enabledirectedmacwolpattern=disabled
set interface interface="Local Area Connection" forwarding=disabled advertise=disabled mtu=1492 metric=0 siteprefixlength=0 nud=disabled routerdiscovery=disabled managedaddress=disabled otherstateful=disabled weakhostsend=disabled weakhostreceive=disabled ignoredefaultroutes=disabled advertisedrouterlifetime=0 advertisedefaultroute=disabled currenthoplimit=0 forcearpndwolpattern=disabled enabledirectedmacwolpattern=disabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : PRINCIPALS
   Primary Dns Suffix  . . . . . . . : 
   Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
   IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
   DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : att.net

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection 5:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
   Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : 
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : BC-AE-C5-7D-7D-56
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
   Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : att.net
   Description . . . . . . . . . . . : ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : BC-AE-C5-7D-7D-57
   IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:31e2:d303:b569:5a45(Preferred) 
   Temporary IPv6 Address. . . . . . : 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:f99b:2bd:aa47:12b8(Preferred) 
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::31e2:d303:b569:5a45%13(Preferred) 
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.220(Preferred) 
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:54:59 AM
   Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Friday, January 10, 2014 10:54:59 AM
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : fe80::ba16:19ff:fe45:c1e0%13
   DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.254
   DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 431795909
   DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-1A-4C-72-1F-40-61-86-B2-4C-DA
   DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.254
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : 802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 40-61-86-A2-F5-C4

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 40-61-86-B2-4C-DA

Tunnel adapter isatap.att.net:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
   Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
   DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 15:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
   IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3c3f:fde:3f57:fe23(Preferred) 
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::3c3f:fde:3f57:fe23%24(Preferred) 
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 
   NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 16:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3
Server:  dsldevice.att.net
Address:  192.168.1.254

Name:    google.com
Addresses:  2607:f8b0:4000:807::1001

Pinging google.com [2607:f8b0:4000:807::1001] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:807::1001: time=57ms 
Reply from 2607:f8b0:4000:807::1001: time=50ms 

Ping statistics for 2607:f8b0:4000:807::1001:
    Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 50ms, Maximum = 57ms, Average = 53ms
Server:  dsldevice.att.net
Address:  192.168.1.254

Name:    yahoo.com
Addresses:  206.190.36.45

Pinging yahoo.com [98.138.253.109] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=181ms TTL=50
Reply from 98.138.253.109: bytes=32 time=84ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 98.138.253.109:
    Minimum = 84ms, Maximum = 181ms, Average = 132ms

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
 16...bc ae c5 7d 7d 56 ......Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
 13...bc ae c5 7d 7d 57 ......ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter
 11...40 61 86 a2 f5 c4 ......802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter
 10...40 61 86 b2 4c da ......NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
  1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
 25...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
 24...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
 26...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0    192.168.1.254    192.168.1.220     25
        127.0.0.0        255.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  127.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
      192.168.1.0    255.255.255.0         On-link     192.168.1.220    281
    192.168.1.220  255.255.255.255         On-link     192.168.1.220    281
    192.168.1.255  255.255.255.255         On-link     192.168.1.220    281
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
        224.0.0.0        240.0.0.0         On-link     192.168.1.220    281
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link         127.0.0.1    306
  255.255.255.255  255.255.255.255         On-link     192.168.1.220    281
Persistent Routes:
  None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
 If Metric Network Destination      Gateway
 13    281 ::/0                     fe80::ba16:19ff:fe45:c1e0
  1    306 ::1/128                  On-link
 24     58 2001::/32                On-link
 24    306 2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3c3f:fde:3f57:fe23/128
                                    On-link
 13     33 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0::/64  On-link
 13    281 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:31e2:d303:b569:5a45/128
                                    On-link
 13    281 2602:306:c4d3:d9a0:f99b:2bd:aa47:12b8/128
                                    On-link
 13    281 fe80::/64                On-link
 24    306 fe80::/64                On-link
 13    281 fe80::31e2:d303:b569:5a45/128
                                    On-link
 24    306 fe80::3c3f:fde:3f57:fe23/128
                                    On-link
  1    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 24    306 ff00::/8                 On-link
 13    281 ff00::/8                 On-link
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 06 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [231424] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 11 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 12 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [327168] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (01/09/2014 01:39:19 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program Explorer.EXE version 6.1.7601.17567 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: ca4

Start Time: 01cf0d0ce0c1bea0

Termination Time: 65

Application Path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

Report Id: 217959c1-7901-11e3-9e56-bddb2c72ce5e

Error: (01/08/2014 11:32:27 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program Explorer.EXE version 6.1.7601.17567 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: d64

Start Time: 01cf0cf6e2c170d0

Termination Time: 107

Report Id: 6889e031-78ef-11e3-963e-a49f0f79c05e

Error: (01/08/2014 09:15:48 PM) (Source: Customer Experience Improvement Program) (User: )
Description: 80004005

Error: (01/08/2014 08:05:11 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Process ID: 960

Start Time: 01cf0cb57cc88660

Termination Time: 118

Report Id: 744ecf11-78d2-11e3-92bc-94c316484352

Error: (01/08/2014 03:16:46 PM) (Source: Customer Experience Improvement Program) (User: )

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:56 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program helppane.exe version 6.1.7600.16385 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: c68

Start Time: 01cf0c3d13614d60

Termination Time: 10

Application Path: C:\Windows\helppane.exe

Report Id:

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:27 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program helppane.exe version 6.1.7600.16385 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 1274

Start Time: 01cf0c2995cfbe30

Termination Time: 0

Application Path: C:\Windows\helppane.exe

Report Id:

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:25 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )

Process ID: 968

Start Time: 01cf0c1ece5a14e0

Termination Time: 0

Report Id:

Error: (01/08/2014 00:43:55 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program hh.exe version 6.1.7600.16385 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 1310

Start Time: 01cf0c3b84481ce0

Termination Time: 10

Application Path: C:\Windows\hh.exe

Report Id:

Error: (01/08/2014 00:43:35 AM) (Source: Application Hang) (User: )
Description: The program hh.exe version 6.1.7600.16385 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: da0

Start Time: 01cf0c3b15b25430

Termination Time: 24

Application Path: C:\Windows\hh.exe

Report Id:

System errors:
=============
Error: (01/09/2014 10:55:37 AM) (Source: SNMP) (User: )
Description: The SNMP Service encountered an error while accessing the registry key SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration.

Error: (01/09/2014 10:55:23 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )
Description: The device, \Device\CdRom0, has a bad block.

Error: (01/09/2014 10:55:13 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:55:03 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:54:46 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:42:00 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:41:48 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:41:33 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Error: (01/09/2014 10:39:25 AM) (Source: SNMP) (User: )
Description: The SNMP Service encountered an error while accessing the registry key SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration.

Error: (01/09/2014 10:38:51 AM) (Source: cdrom) (User: )

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (01/09/2014 01:39:19 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: Explorer.EXE6.1.7601.17567ca401cf0d0ce0c1bea065C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE217959c1-7901-11e3-9e56-bddb2c72ce5e

Error: (01/08/2014 11:32:27 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: Explorer.EXE6.1.7601.17567d6401cf0cf6e2c170d0107C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE6889e031-78ef-11e3-963e-a49f0f79c05e

Error: (01/08/2014 09:15:48 PM) (Source: Customer Experience Improvement Program)(User: )

Error: (01/08/2014 08:05:11 PM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: Explorer.EXE6.1.7601.1756796001cf0cb57cc88660118C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE744ecf11-78d2-11e3-92bc-94c316484352

Error: (01/08/2014 03:16:46 PM) (Source: Customer Experience Improvement Program)(User: )

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:56 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: helppane.exe6.1.7600.16385c6801cf0c3d13614d6010C:\Windows\helppane.exe

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:27 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: helppane.exe6.1.7600.16385127401cf0c2995cfbe300C:\Windows\helppane.exe

Error: (01/08/2014 00:44:25 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: Explorer.EXE6.1.7601.1756796801cf0c1ece5a14e00C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

Error: (01/08/2014 00:43:55 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: hh.exe6.1.7600.16385131001cf0c3b84481ce010C:\Windows\hh.exe

Error: (01/08/2014 00:43:35 AM) (Source: Application Hang)(User: )
Description: hh.exe6.1.7600.16385da001cf0c3b15b2543024C:\Windows\hh.exe

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

2012 Tax Program (Version: 2012.00)
Acrobat.com (Version: 1.6.65)
Adobe AIR (Version: 1.5.0.7220)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX (Version: 10.0.42.34)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.03) (Version: 11.0.03)
AI RoboForm (All Users)
avast! Free Antivirus (Version: 9.0.2011)
FreeCommander XE (Version: Preview)
Google Chrome (Version: 31.0.1650.63)
Instant File Opener 3.0.1
iolo technologies' System Mechanic Professional (Version: 12.5.0)
Java 7 Update 45 (Version: 7.0.450)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.9.8)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
magicJack (Version: 2.0.6073.4413)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300 (Version: 1.75.0.1300)
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Messenger Companion (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 (Version: 2.0.50217.0)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20913.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Web Platform Installer 4.6 (Version: 4.0.40719.0)
Microsoft Windows Debugging Symbols (Version: 7601)
Microsoft Works (Version: 9.7.0621)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MTG PC HELPDESK  (Version: 7.0.454)
NVIDIA Control Panel 327.02 (Version: 327.02)
NVIDIA Drivers (Version: 1.10.62.40)
NVIDIA ForceWare Network Access Manager (Version: 1.00.7316)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 327.02 (Version: 327.02)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.26.4 (Version: 1.3.26.4)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.133.889)
NVIDIA Update 1.14.17 (Version: 1.14.17)
NVIDIA Update Components (Version: 1.14.17)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.5859)
Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader (Version: 6.1.7100.30093)
Sophos Virus Removal Tool (Version: 2.4)
System Control Manager (Version: 2.209.0724.004.10)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4225.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Sync (Version: 14.0.8089.726)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Zipeg (Version: 2.9.3.1316)

========================= Devices: ================================

Name: HID-compliant device
Description: HID-compliant device
Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
Manufacturer: (Standard system devices)
Service: 

Name: Motherboard resources
Description: Motherboard resources
Class Guid: {4d36e97d-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: 

Name: Generic volume shadow copy
Description: Generic volume shadow copy
Class Guid: {533c5b84-ec70-11d2-9505-00c04f79deaf}
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Service: 

Name: Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service
Description: Kernel Mode Driver Frameworks service
Class Guid: {8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-0000F8753ED1}
Manufacturer: 
Service: Wdf01000

Name: RDP Encoder Mirror Driver
Description: RDP Encoder Mirror Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: RDPENCDD

Name: msisadrv
Description: msisadrv
Manufacturer: 
Service: msisadrv

Name: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU       T4500  @ 2.30GHz
Description: Intel Processor
Class Guid: {50127dc3-0f36-415e-a6cc-4cb3be910b65}
Manufacturer: Intel
Service: intelppm

Name: avast! Revert
Description: avast! Revert
Manufacturer: 
Service: aswRvrt

Name: Numeric data processor
Description: Numeric data processor
Service: 

Service: 

Service: 

Service: 

Name: WFP Lightweight Filter
Description: WFP Lightweight Filter
Manufacturer: 
Service: WfpLwf

Name: Reflector Display Driver used to gain access to graphics data
Description: Reflector Display Driver used to gain access to graphics data
Manufacturer: 
Service: RDPREFMP

Service: 

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
Description: PCI standard RAM Controller
Service: 

Service: 

Name: Bitlocker Drive Encryption Filter Driver
Description: Bitlocker Drive Encryption Filter Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: fvevol

Name: Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment
Description: Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment
Manufacturer: 
Service: ws2ifsl

Name: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
Description: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: vwifimp

Name: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Description: NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Service: NVHDA

Name: NativeWiFi Filter
Description: NativeWiFi Filter
Manufacturer: 
Service: NativeWifiP

Name: Reliable Multicast Protocol
Description: Reliable Multicast Protocol
Manufacturer: 
Service: RMCAST

Service: 

Name: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller
Description: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller
Service: 

Service: 

Service: 

Name: User Mode Driver Frameworks Platform Driver
Description: User Mode Driver Frameworks Platform Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: WudfPf

Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder
Description: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder
Manufacturer: 
Service: rspndr

Name: NDIS System Driver
Description: NDIS System Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: NDIS

Name: aswStm
Description: aswStm
Manufacturer: 
Service: aswStm

Name: Generic volume
Description: Generic volume
Class Guid: {71a27cdd-812a-11d0-bec7-08002be2092f}
Service: volsnap

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Description: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Service: pci

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Description: PCI standard ISA bridge
Service: msisadrv

Service: 

Name: HTTP
Description: HTTP
Manufacturer: 
Service: HTTP

Name: Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver
Description: Microsoft System Management BIOS Driver
Service: mssmbios

Name: Programmable interrupt controller
Description: Programmable interrupt controller
Service: 

Name: WDC WD25 00BEVT-22A23 SCSI Disk Device
Description: Disk drive
Class Guid: {4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard disk drives)
Service: disk

Name: Security Driver
Description: Security Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: secdrv

Name: NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol
Description: NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol
Manufacturer: 
Service: Ndisuio

Name: UMBus Enumerator
Description: UMBus Enumerator
Service: umbus

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Description: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Service: tunnel

Service: 

Name: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
Description: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
Class Guid: {72631e54-78a4-11d0-bcf7-00aa00b7b32a}
Service: CmBatt

Service: 

Name: WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
Description: WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
Service: RasAgileVpn

Name: Hardware Policy Driver
Description: Hardware Policy Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: hwpolicy

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2

Name: Realtek High Definition Audio
Description: Realtek High Definition Audio
Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Realtek
Service: IntcAzAudAddService

Name: Security Processor Loader Driver
Description: Security Processor Loader Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: spldr

Name: NDProxy
Description: NDProxy
Manufacturer: 
Service: NDProxy

Name: avast! VM Monitor
Description: avast! VM Monitor
Manufacturer: 
Service: aswVmm

Name: ACPI Power Button
Description: ACPI Power Button
Service: 

Name: Microsoft AC Adapter
Description: Microsoft AC Adapter
Service: CmBatt

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3

Name: KSecDD
Description: KSecDD
Manufacturer: 
Service: KSecDD

Service: 

Name: WAN Miniport (L2TP)
Description: WAN Miniport (L2TP)
Service: Rasl2tp

Name: System timer
Description: System timer
Service: 

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Description: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
Service: 

Service: 

Name: IDE Channel
Description: IDE Channel
Manufacturer: 
Service: atapi

Name: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Description: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Service: NVNET

Service: 

Name: ACPI Fixed Feature Button
Description: ACPI Fixed Feature Button
Service: 

Name: KSecPkg
Description: KSecPkg
Manufacturer: 
Service: KSecPkg

Name: WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
Description: WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
Service: NdisWan

Name: ACPI Lid
Description: ACPI Lid
Service: 

Name: Beep
Description: Beep
Manufacturer: 
Service: Beep

Name: USB Root Hub
Description: USB Root Hub
Class Guid: {36fc9e60-c465-11cf-8056-444553540000}
Manufacturer: (Standard USB Host Controller)
Service: usbhub

Name: NETBT
Description: NETBT
Manufacturer: 
Service: NetBT

Name: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Description: Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: lltdio

Name: WAN Miniport (IP)
Description: WAN Miniport (IP)

Service: 

Name: High precision event timer
Description: High precision event timer
Service: 

Name: USB Root Hub
Description: USB Root Hub
Service: usbhub

Service: 

Name: NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller
Description: NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller
Service: nvsmu

Name: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Description: NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Class Guid: {4d36e96a-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: NVIDIA Corporation
Service: nvstor64

Name: Windows Live Display Driver
Description: Windows Live Display Driver
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: RDPDISPM

Name: Direct memory access controller
Description: Direct memory access controller
Service: 

Name: WAN Miniport (IPv6)
Description: WAN Miniport (IPv6)

Name: ACPI Sleep Button
Description: ACPI Sleep Button
Service: 

Name: NSI proxy service driver.
Description: NSI proxy service driver.
Manufacturer: 
Service: nsiproxy

Name: Mount Point Manager
Description: Mount Point Manager
Manufacturer: 
Service: mountmgr

Name: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Description: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Service: 

Name: TCP/IP Protocol Driver
Description: TCP/IP Protocol Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: Tcpip

Name: Common Log (CLFS)
Description: Common Log (CLFS)
Manufacturer: 
Service: CLFS

Name: WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
Description: WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
Service: RasPppoe

Name: Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI
Description: Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI
Service: WmiAcpi

Service: 

Name: ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter
Description: ASUS 802.11n Network Adapter
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Service: netr28ux

Name: ACPI x64-based PC
Description: ACPI x64-based PC
Class Guid: {4d36e966-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard computers)
Service: \Driver\ACPI_HAL

Name: CNG
Description: CNG
Manufacturer: 
Service: CNG

Name: Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI
Description: Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI
Service: WmiAcpi

Name: USB Composite Device
Description: USB Composite Device
Service: usbccgp

Name: TCP/IP Registry Compatibility
Description: TCP/IP Registry Compatibility
Manufacturer: 
Service: tcpipreg

Service: 

Name: Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Description: Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Class Guid: {4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard keyboards)
Service: i8042prt

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Description: High Definition Audio Controller
Service: HDAudBus

Name: HID Keyboard Device
Description: HID Keyboard Device
Class Guid: {4d36e96b-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard keyboards)
Service: kbdhid

Name: WAN Miniport (PPTP)
Description: WAN Miniport (PPTP)
Service: PptpMiniport

Name: NTIOLib_1_0_4
Description: NTIOLib_1_0_4
Manufacturer: 
Service: NTIOLib_1_0_4

Name: File as Volume Driver
Description: File as Volume Driver
Service: blbdrive

Name: PS/2 Compatible Mouse
Description: PS/2 Compatible Mouse
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: i8042prt

Name: NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver
Description: NetIO Legacy TDI Support Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: tdx

Name: System speaker
Description: System speaker
Service: 

Service: 

Name: WAN Miniport (SSTP)
Description: WAN Miniport (SSTP)
Service: RasSstp

Name: Composite Bus Enumerator
Description: Composite Bus Enumerator
Service: CompositeBus

Name: Null
Description: Null
Manufacturer: 
Service: Null

Name: ACPI Thermal Zone
Description: ACPI Thermal Zone
Service: 

Name: HID-compliant mouse
Description: HID-compliant mouse
Class Guid: {4d36e96f-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: mouhid

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G 
Description: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G 
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: nvlddmkm

Name: Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
Description: Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
Service: TermDD

Name: Microsoft Composite Battery
Description: Microsoft Composite Battery
Service: Compbatt

Name: Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Description: Performance Counters for Windows Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: pcw

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Description: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Service: usbohci

Name: Windows Firewall Authorization Driver
Description: Windows Firewall Authorization Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: mpsdrv

Name: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
Description: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System
Service: ACPI

Name: System Attribute Cache
Description: System Attribute Cache
Manufacturer: 
Service: discache

Name: USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
Description: USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
Manufacturer: Logitech (x64)
Service: HidUsb

Name: VgaSave
Description: VgaSave
Manufacturer: 
Service: VgaSave

Name: Terminal Server Mouse Driver
Description: Terminal Server Mouse Driver
Service: TermDD

Service: 

Name: PCI bus
Description: PCI bus

Name: Message Queuing Access Control
Description: Message Queuing Access Control
Manufacturer: 
Service: MQAC

Name: Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock
Description: Ancillary Function Driver for Winsock
Manufacturer: 
Service: AFD

Service: 

Name: StorLib bus (virtual storages support)
Description: StorLib bus (virtual storages support)
Class Guid: {1378e71b-ab4d-4348-af26-cba56b12969e}
Manufacturer: SugarSync
Service: SSCBFS3
Problem: : Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
Resolution: A registry problem was detected.
 This can occur when more than one service is defined for a device, if there is a failure opening the service subkey, or if the driver name cannot be obtained from the service subkey. Try these options:
On the "General Properties" tab of the device, click "Troubleshoot" to start the troubleshooting wizard.
Click "Uninstall", and then click "Scan for hardware changes" to load a usable driver.

Name: LDDM Graphics Subsystem
Description: LDDM Graphics Subsystem
Manufacturer: 
Service: DXGKrnl

Name: System CMOS/real time clock
Description: System CMOS/real time clock
Service: 

Name: Dynamic Volume Manager
Description: Dynamic Volume Manager
Manufacturer: 
Service: volmgrx

Name: HID-compliant consumer control device
Description: HID-compliant consumer control device
Service: 

Name: AppID Driver
Description: AppID Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: AppID

Name: PEAUTH
Description: PEAUTH
Manufacturer: 
Service: PEAUTH

Name: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU       T4500  @ 2.30GHz
Description: Intel Processor
Class Guid: {50127dc3-0f36-415e-a6cc-4cb3be910b65}
Manufacturer: Intel
Service: intelppm

Name: Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator
Description: Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator
Service: swenum

Name: USB Input Device
Description: USB Input Device

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Description: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Service: 

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Description: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Service: usbehci

Name: ElRawDisk
Description: ElRawDisk
Manufacturer: 
Service: ElRawDisk

Name: Storage volumes
Description: Storage volumes
Manufacturer: 

Service: 

Service: 

Name: UMBus Root Bus Enumerator
Description: UMBus Root Bus Enumerator
Service: umbus

Service: 

Name: QoS Packet Scheduler
Description: QoS Packet Scheduler
Manufacturer: 
Service: Psched

Service: 

Name: System board
Description: System board
Service: 

Name: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver
Description: Microsoft Virtual Drive Enumerator Driver
Service: vdrvroot

Name: Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
Description: Virtual WiFi Filter Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: vwififlt

Name: USB Input Device
Description: USB Input Device

Service: 

Service: 

Name: Volume Manager
Description: Volume Manager
Service: volmgr

Service: 

Service: 

Name: Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver
Description: Remote Access IPv6 ARP Driver
Manufacturer: 
Service: Wanarpv6

Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Description: Generic PnP Monitor
Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard monitor types)
Service: monitor

Service: 

Service: 

Name: 802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter
Description: 802.11bgn 1T1R Mini Card Wireless Adapter
Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp.
Service: netr28x

Service: 

Name: RDPCDD
Description: RDPCDD
Manufacturer: 
Service: RDPCDD

Name: aswRdr
Description: aswRdr
Manufacturer: 
Service: aswRdr

Name: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT32N SCSI CdRom Device
Description: CD-ROM Drive
Class Guid: {4d36e965-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: (Standard CD-ROM drives)
Service: cdrom

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 28%
Total physical RAM: 3839.24 MB
Available physical RAM: 2737.21 MB
Total Pagefile: 6837.42 MB
Available Pagefile: 5650.84 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3977.29 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (OS_Install) (Fixed) (Total:133.67 GB) (Free:89.56 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD) (CDROM) (Total:2.33 GB) (Free:0 GB) UDF

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\PRINCIPALS

Administrator            BOB GRAF                 Guest                    
UpdatusUser              

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

No minidump file found

========================= Restore Points ==================================

03-01-2014 00:07:08 Windows Modules Installer
03-01-2014 00:26:08 Windows Update
03-01-2014 01:28:50 Windows Modules Installer
03-01-2014 02:50:18 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Bing Desktop
03-01-2014 02:57:06 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Windows Live Sync
03-01-2014 02:58:01 Removed Windows Live Sync
03-01-2014 03:05:18 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Microsoft Works
03-01-2014 03:21:35 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
03-01-2014 03:45:37 Windows Modules Installer
03-01-2014 04:10:47 Windows Modules Installer
03-01-2014 04:29:37 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - Windows Live Essentials
04-01-2014 09:24:17 Installed HP SoftPaq Download Manager.
04-01-2014 12:09:28 Windows Modules Installer
04-01-2014 12:51:10 Restore Operation
04-01-2014 13:01:27 avast! antivirus system restore point
05-01-2014 01:55:49 Installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
05-01-2014 01:57:53 Installed BisonCam
06-01-2014 04:52:21 Windows Modules Installer
06-01-2014 17:48:49 Revo Uninstaller's restore point - BisonCam
06-01-2014 18:03:50 Removed BisonCam
06-01-2014 23:50:45 Installed Java 7 Update 45

#12 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

You are still infected.

Please run the ESET online scan as suggested in post #8.

If you have not already noticed, this topic is now in the Am I Infected forum.

Edited by dc3, 09 January 2014 - 01:18 PM.

#13 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Well I ran ESET and got 3 results, but I question whether they were infections. But I still can't 'run' or 'search with explorer. But as I said my Free Commander works just fine.

#14 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

Please post what ESET found.

There is one more scan, I know that you have already run this, but you really need to do this again.  You've run two scans which you felt sure wouldn't find anything, but they did.

• Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters
  •  

tds2.jpg

• Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system
  • If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now
  •  

2012081514h0118.png

• Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run
  •  

tds4-1.jpg

• If threats are detected select Skip or Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.
  • ***Do NOT select Delete!
  • Click Continue
  •  

tds6.jpg

• Click Reboot computer
  • Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply

• Edited by dc3, 10 January 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#15 BobbyG6200

BobbyG6200
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 35 posts
    •  

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

Thanks. My explorer has been working fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users