Jump to content
Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:24 PM
Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:43 AM
Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:29 PM
I found the problem. IE 11 and MS 7 are incompatible. All you have to do is uninstall theIE 11 update,which reverts back to IE 10. Problem solved. Why hasn't MSFT done this??? Microsoft sucks!!!
Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:40 PM
Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:58 PM
Then why when I uninstalled IE 11,was the problem solved???
Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:36 AM
Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:57 AM
I used control panel to uninstaLL an IE 11 update received in Nov. My MSN premium was downloaded in April. It was in Nov that the peoblem started. ????????
Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:02 AM
Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:33 PM
I am not a computer guru,as you probably are. The word incompatible was probably not warrented. But I do know a few facts.
1. Currenly MSN Premium will not load certain websites. Among them MSN Money. Loads on Google? A Microsoft web sit that can only be accesed on Google?
Give me a break.
2. When I uninstalled IE 11 updated in Nov,most of the non comunicle web sites on MSN Prewmium worked(except MSN Money)
3. I know there are free ISP's. Duh!! Unfortunatly when I first accesed the Internet,MSFT got to me first. I have since had a paid subscriptio to MSN Premium.
4. I like the MSN Premium platform. All my Web favorites are on it. I don't want to reload them on Google.
5. The bottom line is that as a paid customer of MSN Premium,I expect it to serve my needs.
6. It is apparent that the combination of IE11 and Windows 7 corrupts MSN premium. Uninstall the NOV IE 11 update,and you're basically fine(except of course for some of MSN's websites.
So while IE 11 & Wn 7 are compatible,their combination corrupts MSN Premium.
Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:16 PM
Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:49 PM
Just how do I contact the developers of MSN Premium???
Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:59 PM
nobody has really addressed this problem. MSN has no answer for this. They're help menu has no solution. Are they phasing out MSN? It would appear so. Moving the favorites list to Google looks like a fairly complicated deal. What are the options!
Email address removed to protect from Spambots
Edited by boopme, 04 March 2014 - 10:36 AM.
Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:42 PM
Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:11 PM
So how do I transfer favorites to Google or Internet explorer?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users