Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

In desperate need of help with Java..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lucid_fatal

lucid_fatal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Hello!!

So as you see in the title, i am having issues with java. So what is happening is that i was having trouble with minecraft and someone of the Minecraft Forums said that a way to fix it was to reinstall java. So i tried that. But halfway through, Java game the error message saying "The wizard was interupted before Java 7 update 45 could be completely installed." So.. I tried to install it again and it gave me the same error message. So on, and so on. So i finally looked up the error message and all of the answers said to just uninstall Java from my programs and Features menu from control panel. That is the problem... Java isnt in there.. And other answers with that problem said to install and run JavaRa. Wich i did. But to uninstall Java with JavaRa, you need the Java uninstall.exe. That is the other problem.. I dont have that in my computer. Please help. I am a minecraft youtuber and i need to get videos out soon but i cant due to my computer's lack of JRE...

Thanks so much guys!!

-Lucid FaTaL

Edited by hamluis, 02 January 2014 - 01:32 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Greg62702

Greg62702

• Banned
  • 717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Are you downloading Java at http://www.java.com or at http://www.oracle.com for the JavaSE?  Keep in mind that due to that there are still security issues with JRE, programs are forced to block JRE from running, regardless.

Edited by Greg62702, 01 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users