Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie in need :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarkTesla

DarkTesla

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hi everyone! I've been trying to troubleshoot some malware I'm suffering with and my searches have lead me here. I'm also willing to make monetary donations to an internet community as great as this one seems to be. I'm not the most tech savy I know some BASIC IT stuff but for the most part I'm just barely above average in knowledge and, hi again :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stolen

Stolen

• Members
  • 669 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hi DarkTesla and welcome to BC! 

To get help removing infections from your computer, you can visit the Security forum where you can create a topic on your problem and also take a look at another helpful guide found here:

Good luck! 
:welcome:

#3 DarkTesla

DarkTesla
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

TY

0 user(s) are reading this topic