Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lenova won't boot

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dsbsnag

dsbsnag

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

My wife handed me her Lenovo Ideapad earlier tonight.  It goes to "Preparing Automatic Repair" and then goes blank

I attempted to run Hirens Boot CD; but, can't even see the HD in mini windows xp

my son has the same Lenovo laptop so I created a USB repair disk; but, the laptop won't boot with that either.  When we boot via the USB repair tool it just has a swirley underneath Lenovo and hangs.

I"ve been fighting this for about four hours.  

I cannot get into safe mode at all since the laptop won't boot.  I"ve tried all of the googleable ideas..."f8", "shift f8" etc

but, nothing is working.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users