Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WANTED HELP WITH SERVICING DESKTOP COMPUTER

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deb_daz

deb_daz

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 PM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hi all just joined and I do apologise if Im in the wrong area but I have been paying a bloke $130 now for quite a while at his shop to apparently clean my computer out and keep it running ok but everytime I get it back it is worse than when I took it to him, running slower and hanging that sort of stuff so I thought why cant I do it myself and save $130 why not. My big question to you all out there is what do I have to do to keep it running smooth without any drama, is there software that you use or are there little hidden sneaky programs built into the computer you use I really hate paying the money and it mostly comes back worse.

I am reasonably cluey I have built computers and can use programs and stuff not a techie by any means but I usually get myself out of trouble I can do clean installs all that sort of stuff.

if anyone out there is willing to pass on this info I seek I would be more than grateful for any help.

I am running Windows 8 on one of mine and Windows 7 Home Premium on the wifes laptop I have been googling and looking everywhere for any help but I don't really know what I am looking for so I have joined and turned to you folk out who will know far more than this little black duck here. 

I am hoping for at least 1 reply from someone and I hope they are willing to share a bit of info on how to keep my computer running trouble free well as best as possible.Any help at all as to what is involved it this process would be great.

Kindest Regards

Daz

Eager to learn and listen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

For each of your computer please post in the Windows 7 section for your Windows 7 related computer issues, and post in Windows 8 for your related Windows 8 computer issues.

This should get you in the right direction.

#3 Enriqe

Enriqe

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

For a little more than light reading, there are great sections to look through in the Bleeping forums here and here.

Edited by Enriqe, 03 January 2014 - 01:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users