Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer unbootable after running TDSSKiller

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wotak

wotak

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I ran with TDSSKIller after running computer unbootable. I all deletes files restore, but I think for deleting registry computer unbootable. When i start Microsoft Windows XP Professional  (Build 2600) emit blue screen "Stop: c000021a {Fatal System Error} .... 0x0000135 0x000000.." One good member from forum xXToffeeXx help me restore windows services registry but that did not help. I think that I need to rebuild D-Link D-Link Wireless G DWA-110 registers, it's non-windows service.

More information about my problem here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518723/tdsskiller-registry-restoration-operating-system-wont-boot/

FRST and TDSSKiller log in Attach Files

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

Hi again, and welcome.

Wha you have is a mess there. Lets give it a try.

Download the enclosed file.

Save in the same location FRST is.

Run FRST an click on the fix button. Wait until finished.

The tool will make a log in the flashdrive (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply. It will also copy the C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine.rar file to the location FRST is. Attach this file to your reply.

No changes will be made to the computer. This is only information I need to obtain.

Edited by JSntgRvr, 30 December 2013 - 08:04 PM.

No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

#3 wotak

wotak
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

hi,

No changes will be made to the computer. This is only information I need to obtain.

- I know I read script..

http://www.speedyshare.com/pE4QX/copy.rar

#4 wotak

wotak
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Maybe here problem? from FRST log.

S4 hpt3xx; No ImagePath
S4 IntelIde; No ImagePath

#5 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I am sorry, but there are no restore points available. Under the TDSKiller quarantine, I can find the files, but not the registry keys deleted, which are a must. My only suggestion is to perform a Repair Install. Here are the instructions.

No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users