Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clicks & pops in audio background.`

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carlito777

carlito777

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

What's up guys? 

I have a problem that is annoying the heck out of me. I have a PC with a Gigabyte X58-Ud7 mobo with an integrated sound card, RealTek HD audio. Every time I stream video music from Utbue, or play mp3 audio songs, or even play CD music, I keep hearings these clicks and pops in the background. It is so frustrating that I can't narrow down where the problem lies. I've tried everything: updated the drivers, flashed the bios, but to now avail, don't know if it's a hadware or software issue. I keep hearing these clicks and pops. So frustrating. I have two speakers and a sub woofer connected to the pc so these clicks and pops sounds are amplified. Any input from any of you, techo savvy guys it's greatly appreciated. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,884 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

Clicks/pops normally emanate from the recording.  It the noise is reflected on all types of music...then I'd have to say those are not "clicks/pops" but possibly a short impacting audio on your system.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users