Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can not access facebook

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 david.luzar

david.luzar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

hello my name is david and i come from Slovenia.
i am using google chrome searcher and for the past few days i couldnt access facebook. When i wanted to go on the site, the searcher showed me that the site that i am trying to reach is not safe. but i clicked to continue and then it showed me some other site that had different url address. this site looked liked facebook but it had different name (vkontakte.ru). then i tried to access facebook on the mozzila firefox searcher and it also did not want to show me facebook but it just threw me back on th main page of google. then i went to mozzilla firefox help site and i found a few anti-malware programs and istalled two and scaned my computer an erased all the threats but it still does not work. then i found this forum and registred. i hope you guys can help me. thank you very much for the answers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoc

SpywareDoc

• Members
  • 681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Try http://173.252.110.27

Edited by SpywareDoc, 30 December 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#3 david.luzar

david.luzar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

it just shows me url of facebook in the search bar and then a blank page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users