Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus in IE?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sophiesmom

sophiesmom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

I have to use Internet Explorer to reach my company's work site.  As soon as I try to go to site I get the message that this web site is not working.  Sometimes I can forge ahead and get on., however there are always glitchs once in.  When I try to log out I get the message that "an error has occurred and IE has to close."

Here is the diagnostic message I get:
AppName iexplore.exe
AppVer 8.0.6001.18702
ModName ieframe.dll 
ModVer8.0.6001.23543
Offset 00b78fd

Printed message:
Problem caused by
... the operating system version and computer hardware in use, Digital Product ID and the IP address of computer.

Sorry to go on so long, but figured the more info you have the better you can help me.  Does this sound like a virus?

Edit: Moved topic from All Other Applications to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users