Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

voices sound like chipmonks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 msbetty087

msbetty087

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

was babysitting 13 yr old, discovered him on my computer I thought OK no harm I know where he is and he's quiet. WRONG!! I don't know what he did but everything that has audio now sounds like chip monks have come to town. I tried system restore and it didn't work so I tried it again, different date same results. claims an error occurred, changes were not made

Does anyone one have any ideas how to fix this. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Likely there is an audio profile in your sound device program that has been changed. If you can post your system specs we may be able to get an idea of what that software is.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

#3 msbetty087

msbetty087
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Thank 'You Zingo but my problems was taken care of but I appreciate your concern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users